This term contained the AES IIA conference – so pretty much all our efforts were concentrated on that!
- T. McKenzie, D. T. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “Interaural Level Difference Optimisation of First-Order Binaural Ambisonic Rendering”
- T. Rudzki, P. Hening, I. Gomez-Lanzaco, J. Stubbs, T. McKenzie, J. Skoglund, D. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “Perceptual evaluation of bitrate compressed ambisonic scenes in loudspeaker based reproduction”
- K. Young, C. Armstrong, A. I. Tew, D. T. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “A Numerical Study into Perceptually-Weighted Spectral Differences between Differently-Spaced HRTFs”
- D. Johnston, H. Egermann, and G. Kearney, “An interactive spatial audio experience for children with autism spectrum disorder”
- H. Odgen, J. Stubbs and G. Kearney, “A Test Database for the Assessment of Immersive Audio Systems”
- A. Delgado Castro and J. E. Szymanski, “Semi-Automatic Mono-to-Stereo Upmixing via Separation of Note Events”
- J. Rees-Jones and H. Daffern, “The Hills are Alive: Capturing and Presenting an Outdoor Choral Performance for Virtual Reality”
Full details are available on our full publications list.