AudioLab did pretty well at the 14th AES convention!
- B. Tsui and G. Kearney, “A head-related transfer function database consolidation tool for high variance machine learning algorithms,” in AES 145th convention, 2018.
- D. R. Méndez, C. Armstrong, J. Stubbs, M. Stiles, and G. Kearney, “Practical Recording Techniques for Music Production with Six-Degrees of Freedom Virtual Reality,” in AES 145th convention, 2018.
- D. Johnston, H. Egermann, and G. Kearney, “SoundFields: A mixed reality spatial audio game for children with autism spectrum disorder,” in AES 145th convention, 2018.
- C. Armstrong, T. Mckenzie, D. T. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “A Perceptual Spectral Difference Model for Binaural Signals,” in AES 145th convention, 2018.
- T. Rudzki, D. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “A DAW-Based Interactive Tool for Perceptual Spatial Audio Evaluation”, in AES 145th convention, 2018.
We also had a good set of journal publications:
- T. McKenzie, D. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “Diffuse-field equalisation of binaural ambisonic rendering,” Applied Sciences, vol. 8, iss. 10, 2018.
- C. Armstrong, L. Thresh, D. T. Murphy, and G. Kearney, “A Perceptual Evaluation of Individual and Non-Individual HRTFs : A Case Study of the SADIE II Database,” Applied Sciences, vol. 8, iss. 11, 2018.
- D. Johnston, H. Egermann, and G. Kearney, “Innovative computer technology in music based interventions for individuals with autism moving beyond traditional interactive music therapy techniques,” Cogent Psychology, p. 1554773, 2018.
- H. Daffern, D. A. Camlin, H. W. Egermann, A. J. Gully, G. C. Kearney, C. Neale, C. and J. D. Rees-Jones, “Exploring the potential of virtual reality technology to investigate the health and well being benefits of group singing”, International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media, vol. 15, issue 1 (2018)
- S. Ternström, S. D’Amario, and A. Selamtzis, “Effects of the Lung Volume on the Electroglottographic Waveform in Trained Female Singers,” The journal of Voice, 2018.
- K. Young, M. Lovedee-Turner, J. Brereton, and H. Daffern, “The Impact of Gender on Conference Authorship in Audio Engineering : Analysis Using a New Data Collection Method,” IEEE transactions on education, vol. 61, iss. 4, p. 328 – 335, 2018.
Full details are available on our full publications list.