Nice set of publications from Damian’s students this term, along with the SALTE-related papers:
- M. C. Green, D. T. Murphy, S. Adavanne, and T. Virtanen, “Acoustic scene classification using higher-order ambisonic features,” in WASPAA 2019
- M. C. Green and D. T. Murphy, “Sound source localisation in ambisonic audio using peak clustering,” in DCASE 2019
- M. Lovedee-turner and D. Murphy, “Three-dimensional reflector localisation and room geometry estimation using a spherical microphone array,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America
- D. Johnston, B. Tsui and G. Kearney, “SALTE Pt. 1: A Virtual Reality Tool for Streamlined and Standardized Spatial Audio Listening Tests” in Audio Engineering Society 147 Convention
- T. Rudzki, C. Earnshaw, D. Murphy and G. Kearney, “SALTE Pt. 2: On the Design of the SALTE Audio Rendering Engine for Spatial Audio Listening Tests in VR” in Audio Engineering Society 147 Convention
Full details are available on our full publications list.